Thursday, February 21, 2008

Why police brutality can be useful.

Recently, I came across a story about a woman who was a DUI suspect and the cop went postal on her. I am not an advocate of violence nor do I believe that people should be beaten by law enforcement. In this case, however, I will make an exception. I can not tolerate people who drive drunk. If you drive drunk and you are caught you should get your ass kicked brutally. It is morally reprehensible to risk your life and others because you dont wanna spend 10 bucks on a cab. So thank you Mr police officer keep up the good work.

1 comment:

Johnny Ong said...

in malaysia there are lots of dui cases and at times when i walked pass the bars, u cld see ppl drinking away.

the roads right in front of those bars were jammed, indicating that drinkers drove there as well.

there are many inconsiderate ppl.