Saturday, January 19, 2008

Why illegal immigrants shouldn't be handed rights.

Hello JB here I hope everyone is well. I know this is a touchy subject for some but it does need to be brought to light. Illegal immigration truly is a huge problem here. I have no problem with someone who comes here and goes through the legal way of becoming a citizen and then contributes to society, but there are so many people who neither become citizens or contribute to society. Most of these illegals are uneducated and have no skills. They in turn, drain our welfare and social security benefits which are used to benefit the hard working CITIZENS of this country. Simply handing rights to people that have not in anyway earned them only burdens those who are from this country and those who legally come here and contribute.

2 comments:

lilyruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lilyruth said...

I removed the other post because my spelling was rather bad in trying to hurry and post I hit alot of wrong keys. Anyway yes immimgation is a very touch subject and I believe that everyone deserves a chance to be a part of this U.S.A. I do wish tho you would write a story about that not all illegals are Mexicans as soon as they say illegal immigration they say mexican. Im sure your aware there are alot of others from all over the world tht ae here illegally tons of them from Cuba and Salvador and Viet nam and so many other foreign places,so bring it out to atention that there are others here illegaly not only mexicans I myself thank God I was born on this side of the border.

21/1/08 00:45