Friday, January 25, 2008

My Official Declaration of War on Scientology.



I found this very interesting video while checking out Youtube and I have to agree that Scientology is a joke. It was started by a convicted con artist and Navy washout. L. Ron Hubbard was a self serving twat who started this religion purely for money. Look at what it's done to Tom Cruise; he's a nutcase now and now it seems Will Smith has joined the ranks of the stupid as well. Whoever believes this crap should be committed. So now I am announcing my intention to join the war on Scientology and I invite you all to join me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will help. Need it be advise or DOS attacks. I'll be on 4chan regularly for updates.

Anonymous said...

War on Scientology....sounds interesting. You have to realize though the "Church" is, to put it lightly, not fond of critics. Should this path be the one we choose we will all face Hell itself.

That being said...where do I sign up?

Anonymous said...

I'd love to help in any way I can, but why not a full out war against the WHOLE church? After all it is ALL misinformation and propaganda.

Jojo said...

Where did Scientology come from? I guess that is the question before we sign up.Live Love Life - Jojo