Sunday, November 25, 2007

Yet another reason why Amway IBO's are wrong.

According to a recent article, (I will post the link for the moron IBO's at the bottom) Amway is now being sued by the UK Department for Business Enterprise and Regulatory Reform. The lawsuit is based on FRAUDULENT CLAIMS made by IBO's about how easy it is to make money with the system and downplaying the products saying you don't really need to sell them to make money. Well what legitimiate business is going to tell you you don't need to sell products to keep your business running?

Yet another reason for my readers to stay away from Amway if you've read previous posts I had a complaint that Amway has been clean since 1999. This article that I am talking about is dated November 7th 2007.

Some cleanup.

http://blog.mlive.com/grpress/2007/11/united_kingdom_to_take_amway_t.html

that's the link for my critics and my readers alike

No comments: